Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring

Spring has FINALLY arrived in Minnesota and we couldn't be more thrilled!  It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks and my blog has certainly taken a backseat.  Quinn and I were both sick with strept throat for a week and that really set me back.  Thankfully Jeff and the girls did not get it.  My new class started on Monday and we are off to a great start.  

I thought I would just share some photos from this spring...

Ellie and I spent an overnight with the girl scouts at a convention center.  My motto was "survival" headed into it and it actually turned out to be fun.


We are in the thick of spring sports...t-ball, softball, baseball and soccer.


The city is redoing all of the roads in our area and I'm pretty sure that Quinn is the only one in our city that is excited about this.  He sits in the middle of our now "dirt" cul de sac and races his remote control car for hours at a time.  I think when they eventually come to put tar down, he will be laying in the middle of the cul de sac in protest.


A new par 3 went in last summer near us and we got a family membership.  I'll just say that I'm loving the time on the course.


  Life is certainly moving full speed ahead and I'm trying to find balance.  I hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment