Friday, October 12, 2012

A Peek into Our Little World

I hope you all had a great week.  The kids were off of school today and we had such a nice day.  I thought I would share some photos of what life is like around here. 

Quinn was happy that Mia was home all day.  


A quick trip to Target this morning and then stopped at the park for a walk with Wiley.  He loves going there.

After lunch Ellie's best friend came over for a playdate.  

When she comes over, we always ask for her to bring her little sister because Amelia loves to play with her.  The four of them play so well together.

 Here they are on the patio dressed as princesses.  They had made "castles" in the woods with the leaves and then they were having a snack....of course it was popcorn!

I guess the kids are anxious for winter to arrive because they got out the sleds and had the neighbor boy pull them down the hill.  They did this all afternoon.  He must have been exhausted.


Here are the girls and notice Q is in his power ranger costume.

Then we headed across the cities to my brother and nephew's football game.

It was a great night for football and we smoked them which is always a good thing!

I love days like today...just simple days spent together.  I'm looking forward to the weekend and hoping we have nice weather.  The yard is full of leaves and we need to start putting outside things away in preparation for winter.    I hope you have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment