Saturday, November 26, 2011

Masterful Scrapbook Designs

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had an awesome day spent with family.

I just wanted to let you know that I am guest teaching for the month of November at Masterful Scrapbook Designs. The topic is texture and dimension. I have a webinar scheduled for Monday, November 29 at 2:30 EST. This is a reminder to the people that were in Blending and Beyond that you can go to the class forum and sign up. Debbie graciously invited you to check it out.

Masterful Scrapbook Designs is a series of seminars taught by a guest panel of teachers each month. Debbie Hodge owns the site and has done a fabulous job with this series. Each month she brings in five guest teachers to teach on a specific matter of scrapbooking. The panel of teachers consist of both traditional paper scrapbookers as well as digital scrapbookers. It costs $12.50 per month for a WHOLE LOT of inspiration. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at the breakdown of layouts each month and hearing about everybody's creative process...both paper scrappers as well as digital. Subscribers to MSD get a series of written pdfs that share tips and techniques that work for the guest designers as well as the opportunity to listen to a live webinar and ask questions of each of the guest teachers. All I can say is that it is a TON of information and inspiration. Even when I am not guest teaching, I love having access to all of the different approaches that people bring to scrapbooking. Debbie has created something very unique and fabulous at Masterful Scrapbook Designs. If you haven't checked it out....I certainly think you should.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment