Friday, March 4, 2011

Quinn turns 3

Three years ago today, we were blessed with our son, Quinn. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our world. His fun-loving personality just makes him a treat to be around. I simply ADORE this little guy. He has me hook-line and sinker! I always have mixed feelings at birthdays...part of me is sad that a period is coming to a close, part of me is excited about the new phase we are embarking on. I went back and looked at some of his old pictures today...while some of them tugged at my heart to see him soooo little, my heart was overflowing with happiness and gratitude. We are truly blessed to have this little guy in our lives to brighten each and every day. Here is peek into his development over the last few years.

















And this is where we are today....

It has been an amazing journey. Happy Birthday my little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment