Monday, March 28, 2011

Documenting a Decade

I have been busy trying to complete my "Documenting a Decade" album and I'm so happy to say that it is done! I'm so glad that I did this project. It was so fun to go through old photos and to see how our family changed from year to year.

The introduction reads as follows: This book encompasses a decade of growth for me and our family. In January of 2000, I was single, 28 years old and hadn't met the right person. I thought my dreams of getting married and having a family of my own were not likely. God thankfully had other plans for me.


Ten years have come and gone. The blessings in my life surround me and I couldn't be happier. I have a loving husband who I adore, three incredible children who fill my life with love and a sweet, chunky little English Bulldog.


My heart is full of gratitude. Time is such a precious gift and this book is a representation of how time has blessed us. We have certainly grown together over the last decade. We thank God for the gift of life, for the gift of time, for the gift of family, for the gift of love, and most importantly for the gift of Jesus.At the beginning of this book, it was a struggle to find pictures of just Jeff and I. By the end of the book, let me tell you there certainly wasn't a shortage of pictures of the kids. I decided to do a spread for each child for each year. This made the project alot bigger but I am happy that I did that. At the end of each year, I wrote the highlights for that particular year. I hope to continue with this project using the same format for each year. I just think that down the road, it will be so fun to look through.


Here is the link to my album, if you would like to take a peek. All products are from Designer Digitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment