Thursday, March 21, 2013

Advanced Design Class from Debbie Hodge

Debbie Hodge has a brand new class "Tension, Story, Focus and Flow" that I think looks AMAZING!  I've watched several of the recordings and loved every minute of them.  I have had the privilege of working with Debbie and she takes everything to the next level.  She is a fantastic instructor and articulates points so well.


In this class she takes scrapbooking design to the next level.  She breaks it down into techniques that make sense and are easy to carry out on your pages.  You will look at your pages in an entirely new way after taking this course.

You can see a preview for this self-paced class and register here.

Debbie has given my blog readers a 30% discount offer through March 25th.  The code is: tsffjanamorton

I know you will enjoy this class and learn a ton.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment