Friday, November 30, 2012

Creating Keepsakes 2013 Dream Team

I have some exciting news to share with you today.  Over the last couple of years, I have been SO fortunate to have had a number of my layouts published by Creating Keepsakes magazine.  This summer I was approached by their editorial team and asked if I would be on their 2013 Dream Team.  If you were anywhere near Minnesota, I am quite certain you heard the screams and I will admit there were tears ( I had to explain to my children why I had tears in my eyes when I was SO happy and excited).   I've had to keep it to myself since then and let me tell you that hasn't been easy.  The announcement can be found here.

I have subscribed to Creating Keepsakes since the very beginning.  Whenever I would go to the mailbox and Creating Keepsakes would be there, I couldn't wait to go through it.   I have been a huge fan for all of these years and that excitement when I discover it in my mailbox is still the same.  I find so much inspiration in each issue.  When I found the courage to submit a layout myself and it was chosen for publication....well...it was a dream come true to see one of my pages in a magazine that I have loved for so many years.  I cannot even put this into words.  It has been truly amazing to work with all of the people who are affiliated with Creating Keepsakes.  I cannot believe that my name is on the list with so many talented, creative and very inspiring people.

2013 Creating Keepsakes Contributing Writers

2013 Creating Keepsakes Dream Team Members
Jana Morton

It has been so fun to be involved on this level and I'm so excited for you to see what Creating Keepsakes has in store for 2013.  I am so grateful to God as well as everybody at Creating Keepsakes for this amazing opportunity to share my passion and work with others.  I would also like to take this time to thank Katie and Randy Pertiet, all of the wonderful designers and all of my dear friends at Designer Digitals, and the fabulous community at Creative Passion. Your words of encouragement, support, inspiration, and friendship have meant the world to me.

Life is good....very, very good!!!!




20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jana! You so deserve this as your layouts attest! You are true artist! I sit and watch you in webinars and videos and I am so in awe of your artisry! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy for the kind words and your endless support. It means so much to me!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I'm in Florida not Minnesota right now but I do think I still heard the screams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patsy for the well wishes. I wish I was in Florida with you!

      Delete
  3. Jana....YEAH!!!!!! Soooo happy for you! I can see why you're thrilled and you absolutely deserve to be. Your layouts are amazing and the fact that you are so creative and so fast (lol) always inspires me. You're also one of the best teachers out there so a big Congratulations to you. I can only imagine your joy....will really look forward to my Creating Keepsakes magazine this year!! lots of love and best wishes.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kasandra for the kind words and support. It means so much to me!

      Delete
  4. Jana, I couldn't be happier for you! It is a dream come true for me just to know you! You always have been and will continue to be my Rock Star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy...I love that our paths have crossed. Thanks for the support and friendship!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Laina, Congratulations to you! I love your style and so glad that we are on the team together!

      Delete
  6. That is brilliant! I love seeing your pages in the magazine. They are obviously making a real effort to embrace digital scrapping. You are a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther for your kind words, support, inspiration and friendship. It means the world to me. I'm so blessed to have such a great family at DD!

      Delete
  7. Thank you Karen for the kind words and support. It means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!!! You are a huge asset to the Dream Team, Jana! I'm so excited to be working with you, and I can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Jana!! i'm excited to get to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did hear those screams from you :) Congrats to you Jana! We should get together! I live in the Cities too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Jana!!! I can't imagine a better pick in the whole world for a Dream Team member. I will have to subscribe again! I can't wait to see what you have to contribute to CK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Such exciting news Jana. CK is so lucky to have you on their team!

    ReplyDelete