Sunday, December 2, 2012

Days of December

I'm beginning to plug away on my Christmas album that runs from Thanksgiving to Christmas Day.  I'm so glad that I prepared everything in advance and that my simple format allows me to complete these in no time.  Here are a few of the pages that I've created for my album.








All products from Designer Digitals.

As I've been doing this project, I have noticed that my format has been pretty consistent over the last three years.  It would be fun to put all of these pages together in one album at the end of five years if I decide  to stick with the same system.  I like this system so much because it is so easy and I can stay caught up.

Thanks for all of the wonderful wishes regarding Creating Keepsakes announcement.  Your support and enthusiasm mean so much to me.  I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment