Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Days of December

I apparently took a blogging vacation and wasn't even aware of it.  Life has been crazy busy here.  Ellie's birthday is this week and we celebrated with a slumber party over the weekend.  It went really well but there always seem to be so much to do.  

We received over a foot of snow this weekend which was perfect for the slumber party.  It was so beautiful and the kids have had an absolute blast playing in the snow.  It is starting to feel like Christmas around here and I LOVE it.  I'm continuing to enjoy creating my Christmas album.  It is such a great snapshot of our lives right now with the mix of "normal days" and holiday activities. 










I hope you are enjoying the days of December.  My shopping is almost done, the fireplace is constantly going, the trees are covered in white, the slumber party is over and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks ahead.   Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment