Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last Call - Blending and Beyond Booster Workshop

I'm getting so excited for my Blending and Beyond Booster Workshop that is next week.   My Blending and Beyond class contains six recordings and we had so many people ask for more layouts that we decided to extend it for anybody who has taken Blending and Beyond.  I will be demonstrating three new layouts.  Two of the layouts will be demonstrated during live webinars (recording available after) and one layout has been prerecorded.

This is the layout that I will be demonstrating on Sunday, November 25th at 8:00 pm Eastern time.



This is the layout that I will be demonstrating on Wednesday, November 28th at 2:30 pm Eastern time.



All products are from Designer Digitals.

The last layout has been prerecorded and I'm going to keep that one a surprise.  In addition to blending and blending modes,  I will be talking about building clusters, product enhancements, creating and using negative space, brushwork, creative uses for masks, and building layers.  I'm really excited about this workshop and hope you can join us if you have taken Blending and Beyond.  You can register here.   The forum is already open so if you have already registered, please head on over and introduce yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment