Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Weekend

I had such a great weekend.  It was my birthday on Saturday and thank you to all of my family and friends for the birthday wishes, cards, and gifts.  You made my day so special!

The weekend started out with a bang on Friday night.  My brother and nephew's football team upset the number one seed in their section and will now play next week in the metrodome.  The game was so exciting and fun.  I'm so proud of them.  Here are few shots.






Saturday was spent like most Saturdays....ice skating lesson for the girls and running the kids to birthday parties.  We went out for dinner and then came home for some cake and a movie.  It was a great day!



Today I got together with my college teammates and had a blast.  We hadn't seen each other for awhile and it was so awesome to catch up with them.  They are so much fun and haven't changed a bit over the years.

I really like birthdays.  It just another great reminder that each and every day is a gift!

4 comments: