Sunday, December 5, 2010

Designer Digitals Creative Team

As many of you know, I am very passionate about photography and preserving our memories through scrapbooking. A year and a half ago, I found an amazing site called Designer Digitals that allowed you to purchase scrapbook produts online. In addition they have a gallery where people post pages that provide an abundance of inspiration. Somehow I got the courage to post a page a year and a half ago. I was so nervous, I couldn't sleep that night. People leave comments on the pages in the gallery and everybody was so kind, it gave me the courage to post more. I have stayed at Designer Digitals for a number of reasons but most importantly because I LOVE their product line and I have developed some wonderful friendships that reach around the world. It has been such a blessing to me! I have been asked to be on creative teams at other sites but I passed them up because Designer Digitals is the only place that I want to be.

On Wednesday of last week, the owner of the site asked me to be on the Creative Team. You many have heard the screams and there were certainly tears. I have wanted to be on the team for sooooooooooooooooo long. The Creative Team makes scrapbook pages using the products from the store to inspire others to purchase their product line. Let's just say that the spots on the team are VERY rare. I am beyond thrilled...BEYOND THRILLED to be officially part of the Creative Team at Designer Digitals. The team is filled with amazing people who are so creative and so inspiring. It is truly an honor to be included on the team.

I have not slept much since this happened. I explained to Jeff that it is like somebody put you on the doorstep of the Mall of America and said "you can have anything you like". My mind has been racing since. The owner and the team have been so warm and welcoming. It just feels like family already. I just wanted to share this news with you. I still feel like I am dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment