Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Daily

Ali Edwards is a very inspirational person in the scrapbook community. A number of years ago, she coined the phrase "December Daily" encouraging people to document their lives leading up to the holidays. This is the second year that I have done this and I am really enjoying the project. The kids love looking back on our book from last year and seeing what we did each day.

As 2011 approaches, I have been thinking about what lies ahead. As you all know I am passionate about preserving memories through scrapbooking. It has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I have discovered over the course of the last couple of years that one of my favorite aspects of scrapbooking is the idea of sharing...sharing memories...sharing techniques...sharing ideas...sharing designs...sharing inspiration. In 2011, I am planning on doing more "Scrapbook-Related" blog posts...people always ask me about it and it is something I could talk about endlessly.


Today, I thought I would give you a little glimpse into my "December Daily" book which I actually began at Thanksgiving. It has been a fun project to do. I am using a basic template series by Ali Edwards who is a designer at Designer Digitals which allows each page to come together quickly.





I hope you have a wonderful week! It is brutally cold here so inbetween Christmas programs, running everybody around and baking....I am hoping to spend plenty of time by the fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment