Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Christmas Album

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did. It couldn't have gone any better. The magic was certainly alive. I just finished my Christmas album and it feels so good to have it done. I documented every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas. This is the second year that I have done this project and love to look back on our daily activities. Many of my friends at Designer Digitals are also doing this project and it is so fun to see how different everybody's books are and also to see how they are spending their day. This is the cover... All products are from Designer Digitals.

If you would like to take a peak at how we spent our days leading up to Christmas, you can look here.
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFgwYN27ly0cAjrKRrK

No comments:

Post a Comment