Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween Everybody! Our kids are certainly excited. I hope the weather cooperates. We had a fun day today. Jeff took yesterday and today off which was awesome especially since he never does that. We went to the Mall of America today and had so much fun. We went to Underwater World. I had never been there before and I thought it was AMAZING! Then hit a few rides...had a hard time convincing Quinn that he would be alright if he left the "BIG RIGS" and then had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe...a fun, fun morning. Here are some pics of the last few days...










Amelia singing at her school Halloween program...well, kind of singing. She always sings very quiet in this type of situation and afterwards I asked her about it & she responded..."Mom, I sing quiet because I don't want the other moms to hear...I just want you to hear"...how sweet is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment