Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Digital Scrapbooking Site - janamorton.com


Hello Friends!  I have mentioned that I was working on a new website.  My vision for the website is for it to be a resource for anybody interested in documenting memories in creative and fun ways.  My passion for digital memory-keeping can be seen in the pages that I create as well as through my classes.  I needed a new "home" to bring this passion and vision to others.  I have been busy unpacking my "digital boxes" at the new site and it is feeling more like home every day.  

My new site will be ready to roll on November 1st.  You can sign up for the mailing list at janamorton.com. Those on the mailing list will be the first to hear about the fun activities that we have planned for the launch.



We are looking forward to having all kinds of fun with the new site.  There will be challenges, freebies, inspiration, tutorials and more.  I have been working hard putting all of the pieces together and I'm excited to "show" you around.  

I hope you hop on over and sign up for the mailing list at janamorton.com.

I would also like to invite you to offer input into my new site.  Are there specific areas that you would like to see on the site?  What makes a successful blog in your eyes?  I certainly have ideas but I am always looking for ways that will help make this a memory-keeping resource for others.  Thank you in advance for any input you can provide.  Have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Looking forward to November 1st. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jana! I'm all signed up. I'm thrilled for you, and for all of us who are blessed by your willingness to share your digital artistry wisdom with the memory keeping community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excitement! You have so many wonderful, artsy ideas for scrapping memories, Jana, I cannot wait to see the new site. I would love to see a place where all those artful ideas in digiland could be shared and learned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really new idea and the way you made its so lovely. Thanks for share this piece of art.
    Shimmerz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is really wonderful , glamorous and fantastic. Its really impressed me . Thanks for share this.
    Prima Marketing

    ReplyDelete