Friday, October 18, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking 102 Wrap Up

Digital Scrapbooking 101 came to a close this week.  Once again, I had such a fun and talented group of people in class.  It is so fun to connect with others in the forum and through the gallery.  I'm thrilled with what I have seen in the gallery and excited that we now have more digital scrapbookers in the digital community.  

Here are the final three pages that were demonstrated for class.




All products are from Designer Digitals.

It is beautiful outside and we are headed to the farm for the weekend.  The kids have been counting the days and I will admit that I have as well.  It is one of my most favorite places to be....surrounded by family members that we adore and beautiful countryside.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment