Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creating Keepsakes Mixed Media Special Issue

Creating Keepsakes Special Issue Mixed Media Scrapbooking Volume 2 is now on sale.  I always enjoy the Mixed Media issue because it is overflowing with creativity and this issue is no exception.  Mixed Media is defined as using at least two different art mediums on a page.


As a digital scrapbooker, it is very easy to get the look of mixed media effects without even having to get your hands dirty.  I love that.  I had so much fun putting various textures and paint together on my page below that is in this issue.


Digital Products: Anna Aspnes, Katie Pertiet, Maplebrook Studios, Mindy Teresawa, Pattie Knox

It is so fun to realize how many artistic effects that you can bring to your digital pages without getting messy. Give it a try.  Think of the various art mediums that you can incorporate into your next scrapbook page.  I know you will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment