Sunday, February 10, 2013

Doodling on Digital Pages

Michelle Houghton is an amazing artist and teaches art at Creative Passion.  Her new class Doodles in Technicolor is on sale at Creative Passion and looks like a whole lot of fun!   We had a Digital U tonight and Michelle was nice enough to share her talents with us.  She created some designs for us and I was so excited to use them on my page.

My daughter Ellie recently got her own room.  She is in love with zebras and picked out turquoise zebra bedding for her room.  I think it is so fun and cute.  I sent Michelle a picture of Ellie's new room and Michelle sends me this back:


Isn't this awesome.  I was so excited to play with it.  I immediately turned it to turquoise and Ellie actually thought I took a picture of her bedding (which I of course would do...she knows me well).


I just love that with a few clicks, you can easily change colors and anything else so that it works for your photos.

Here is the layout that I came up with.

All products are from Designer Digitals.

Thanks Michelle for sharing your art with us.  It was so much fun to work with.  If you would like to see the recording of Digital U which includes a GORGEOUS page by Amy, the recording will be up shortly at Creative Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment