Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Template Challenge

I have been a bad blogger lately.  Let's just say that life is crazy right now and I'm struggling to keep up with everything.  I feel like I am going in a million different directions.  Everybody is doing well.  The kids are loving school.  We had a scare last week with Wiley, our English Bulldog and I was a nervous wreck.  He turns ten next month and that is old for a bulldog.  We absolutely adore him.  Thankfully he is doing a lot  better and back to being himself.  Thank God!

I completed a page this week for the template challenge.  This is a wonderful template created by Pattie Knox.  I thought it would be perfect for some back to school pages.



Here is the page that I created for Ellie using this template.  It came together in no time.  I love that about templates.

Once I create a page for one of my kids, there is usually another page to follow.  One of the reasons that I came to the digital world was because I was tired of creating the same page multiple times for each of my kids albums.  Digital scrapbooking makes that a snap.  I tweaked the colors a bit for Mia's album, changed the photo, added her journaling and called it done.


As I am scrambling to keep up with life, I feel good that both of their first day of school pages are complete. Little shortcuts make a big difference and I'm always trying to maximize my time.  You might want to check out this great template by Pattie Knox.

All products are from Designer Digitals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment