Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Senior Photos

I had the best weekend.   Fall has certainly arrived here and I just love everything about this season (with the exception that winter follows).  First I have to share with you a photo from my wedding day 10 years ago.  This is my darling niece, Kennedy.  She was my flower girl and it feels like this was yesterday.  I remember when we went shopping for her dress, she came out of the dressing room and she was beaming.  She was beautiful and said "I've waited my whole life for this".  I said "you aren't the only one".  At any rate, it has been an absolute joy to watch her grow over the years.  I am so proud of her.  She is bright, beautiful, kind, thoughtful, hard working and funny.  I know this girl is going to go far in life.


I was lucky enough to get to take her senior pictures this weekend.  It was so much fun.  She was absolutely gorgeous and just a natural in front of the camera.    I took a million shots and it still didn't seem to be enough.  I kept looking through the lens thinking "oh my goodness, look at her".  It was such a delight.  I was thrilled with the pictures and can't wait to start creating with them.  I thought I would share some photos with you.








Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. She is a knockout Jana and your photos are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana, they're beautiful and she must be soooo happy with them! Love the one of you both together....look forward to your pages to come!! I did my first "baby" shoot today and it did not go well, so will hope that I can take his "grad" pictures and have them look like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're absolutely beautiful Jana! Your wedding photo is beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture of a beautiful niece. How lucky you both are to share these moments! I was with you the day in the dressing room...and yes, it feels like only yesterday! K

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a beautiful young lady so turned out to be. You also don't look any different than you did 10 years ago! Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete