Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kennedy stars in Guys and Dolls

Kennedy starred in Guys and Dolls and the girls and I got to see her today and quite frankly...I have no clue what to say...SHE WAS BEYOND AMAZING and I don't even think I'm biased...She knocked our socks off as Adelaide...I am still in shock. Thank God for the Whelan gene pool because that certainly didn't come from the Erdmann side. She sang solos, she danced, she had this amazing accent...she was unbelievable...it was beyond a treat...can't wait for her next one...would like to go to this one again. Did I mention that she is a freshman! Here are some shots from her performance...
She's in the middle in the yellow...




yep...certainly the Whelan side...





She's in the red...


She is in Ruth's wedding dress...how cool is that! This guy was amazing as well....




Part of her fan club...I'm sure it is much bigger than this after that performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment