Friday, December 4, 2009

Visiting Santa

This morning when I got out of the shower, I found Ellie making Amelia breakfast. They had "slept together" (I know it sounds funny) again last night. Amelia always crawls into Ellie's bed...it is so precious and yet I wish they wouldn't do it because I don't think they sleep as well. The first time they did this was in the summer and when I came in to check on them, they were embraced in each other's arms. I had tears in my eyes...I went to bed and got back up again to look at them again. We headed out to the Mall of America today for a visit with Santa....let's just say Quinn moved right down Santa's "Good List"...
and the girls moved right up his list...
We also enjoyed a ride in the amusement park, sat and listened to the carolers, and had lunch at McDonalds. I also almost had heart failure in the food court when I lost Quinn for a moment or rather an eternity! Here are a couple of other shots from our fun morning...
Quinn feeding the cow his candy cane...

No comments:

Post a Comment