Saturday, December 12, 2009

Elliana's Birthday

It is hard to believe that my precious baby girl is already six. While the days at home sometimes drag on, the years seem to fly by. We have been so blessed to have this spunky, passionate little soul in our lives. She keeps us on our toes and fills our life with love.

Today we celebrated her special day with her friends. It was a costume party. Here is the invite...


We had the perfect number of guests and the girls were just fabulous. It went so well. Here are a few shots from the day...

We had Anne, a friend of a friend who I also had ECFE with, come in and create balloons. She just learned how to do this during the summer and let me tell you, she is amazing. Check out her Wonderwoman! She has developed this into a business...I'm sure you can see why!Wonderwomen...with her friend AvaGroup shot....can they get any cuter?Strategizing for the treasure hunt...We love Becca...And then because we hadn't had enough activity in the last couple of days, I took my girls to the gopher game and we had a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment