Monday, July 22, 2013

Creating Keepsakes Special Issue - All About Albums

Creating Keepsakes just released their new special issue All About Albums. There is such a wide variety of ways to put an album of memories together and this issue is FULL of beautiful and inspiring albums.    I really enjoyed this issue and I always know it is a good issue when I can't wait to get to get to the computer to work.  That was certainly the case for this issue. 


My daughter Mia and I worked on a special project together that can be found in this album.  We created an entire album using the software from Blurb which made the project simple and fun.  Mia's album arrived here a few days ago and she LOVES it.  Here is the cover which you can see was a joint effort.


I am so pleased with this album and know that I need to work on similar projects with my other two children.  I know Mia will treasure this one always. It is full of my words and love for her.

This issue is now on sale.  You can get it here or at a store near you.  I hope it inspires you just as much as it inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment