Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Selvage Frames

I thought it would be fun to show you a product that I find myself going to over and over again lately. I love these Selvage Frames by Katie Pertiet. I was immediately drawn to these frames because of the colors and textures.

You might not be able to see the frame here but I used it on the edges of the main portion of the image. I used a blending mode and then positioned it so that it was on the very edge of the image. I love the worn look and color it gives.

I have also used it behind some of my framed images to create a matte for them. I used blending modes on both of these images as well. I just love the rugged edge and how they create a soft home for my framed photos.










The sale is still going on at Designer Digitals. If you haven't looked at these frames, you might want to consider them. I'm certainly glad that I have them.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment