Saturday, November 13, 2010

Winter has arrived!!!

Winter came in like a freight train. We awoke to find not a dusting of snow but rather inches of snow. It was unbelievable. Quinn woke up at 6:15 and I turned the patio light on for him to see and he was so excited...."me go snow right now"....ahhhh, I don't think so. The girls were equally excited and ran from window to window. It was coming down like crazy...I have no clue how much we got but it was at least 7 inches.

My poor birch tree just can't take this kind of treatment....


The crew as excited as can be...


Quinn in the cul de sac...it was so deep and the plows did not come through today.
Mia thinks it is just one big feast...

Snowman time...we need to find some eyes....

It was a fun day. I love the snow because it is soooo pretty and my camera gets a workout....I just don't like the cold...a wimpy Minnesota girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment